Our rules state that one is not allowed to register domains that are used for:
- The distribution of child pornography (sites using the “image of children” as prohibited) *;
- The dissemination of all types of illegal pornography;
- The distribution of materials (content) that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Illegal mailing (spam);
- Sales of pharmaceutical products;
- The dissemination of false / malicious programs;
- The dissemination of false / malicious codecs;
- Illicitly obtaining personal information and hacking attempts;
- The promotion of violence / racism;
- Scripts and / or software to automatically create accounts and automated creation of reports;
- Resources, or advertising of products through mass mailings, automatically creating accounts and automated messages on third-party sites.
This list can be changed / supplemented without notice.
Contact information for your account and information for WhoIs must be completed correctly. Accounts with incorrect information may be blocked before finding reliable information about the owner of the account / domain.
* Sites using the “image of children” are the sites at which there are images and / or videos that are similar / create the impression of child pornography, despite the fact that the model used is an adult (18 years and older).