Our rules prohibit to register domain names and use servers for:
- dissemination of child pornography (sites using the “images of children” are also banned) *;
- dissemination of all types of illegal pornography;
- dissemination of materials (content) with copyright infringement;
- illegal mailing (spam);
- sale of pharmaceuticals;
- dissemination of fraudware/malware;
- dissemination of fraud/malicious codecs;
- illegal obtaining personal information and hacking attempts;
- promotion of violence/racism;
- scripts and/or applications for automated creating accounts and posting;
- advertising resources or products through mass mailings, automatic account creation and automated creation of posts on third parties’ websites.
In case of breach any of these rules, your account will be blocked.
This list can be amended/supplemented without prior notice.
Contact account information and information for WhoIs is to be specified correctly. Accounts with incorrect information can be locked until accurate information about the owner of the account/domain is obtained. We reserve the right to ask for scans of documents confirming identity of the account/domain owner.
* Websites using the “image of children” are the sites hosting images and/or videos that look like or create impression of child pornography, despite the fact that models involved are adult (18 years and older).